Many common requests can be dealt with online by completing a form:
- Request a covid vaccination appointment
- Blood pressure monitoring (submit your home readings)
- Change of address
- Change of telephone number of email address
- Sick note request
- HRT repeat prescription
- Medication review
- New patient registration
- Nominate a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Oral contraceptive pill repeat
- Peak flow readings
- Appointment request for a contraceptive coil fitting
- Appointment request for depot contraceptive injection
- Appointment request for contraceptive implant
- Out of area registration
- Patient Participation Group application
- Post-natal questionnaire (complete before your 8 week check)
- Skin lesion
COVID 19 appointment system
We are currently offering telephone appointments as a first point of contact. If the doctor needs to see something, he or she may convert the call to a video appointment. Please ensure you have internet access with a smartphone or computer with webcam where possible. If the doctor needs to examine you in person, he or she will arrange a time for you to come to the practice.
You can book appointments with our nurses in the usual way, however they are offering limited face-to-face services. Some routine checks are currently being done over the telephone.
On the Practice Premises
If you need to attend the practice, bring a mask or face-covering and wear this for the whole duration of your time inside the building. Please maintain social distancing and remember that you may need to wait outdoors, as we need to limit the numbers of people inside the building. Please use the hand gel available on entry and exit.