4 York Street, Harborne, Birmingham B17 0HG
Conveniently located just off the high street in central Harborne, we offer high quality NHS primary care for the whole family. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent standard of clinical care, with our team of helpful and efficient staff working in our newly refurbished building.
Prescription Ordering Department(POD): 0121 726 1121
Call this number to order any medication on your current repeat list, if you don’t have access to the NHS App.
Telephone appointments are released at 8am and 2pm daily – both online and through reception. If the doctor needs to see you face to face, he or she will arrange for this to happen. Please do not come to the practice unless you have an appointment.
0121 427 5246
Telephone answering times are currently long – we are working on this and we thank you for your patience. Please continue to bear with us. We are facing huge levels of demand, whilst also having staff members who are sick or isolating. Please explore the website and the app to see if what you need can be requested online, such as fit notes and prescriptions.
The NHS App allows you to:
- Get your immunisation history – see your covid vaccination status
- Get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Book appointments – book and cancel appointments and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- Get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice
- View your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information such as your allergies and your current and past medicines
- Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
NHS Health App
We strongly recommend you get the NHS Health App (this is different to the NHS covid App). It is owned run by the NHS and provides a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
|Monday||8.00am – 8.00pm|
|Tuesday||7.30am – 8.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am – 8.00pm|
|Thursday||7.30am – 8.00pm|
|Friday||8.00am – 8.00pm|
|Saturday||8.30am – 12.30pm|
|Sunday||9.00am – 11.00am|
We have step-free access, wheelchair access and a disabled WC. There is a lift to the first floor consultation rooms. We also have an induction loop, Braille translation service and a signing service available.
Please park in the adjacent public car park which operates a pay and display system. On-site parking is only available for staff and unauthorised parking will result a parking charge notice. A camera controlled system operated by ParkingEye uses automatic number plate recognition to capture details of vehicles entering and exiting the site.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, please contact us as soon as possible so someone else can have your appointment.