We hold regular meetings within the practice to discuss vulnerable adults and children. Our team keeps up to date with regular training in safeguarding. If you have safeguarding concerns you can let us know.

Members of the public can report a concern of an adult with care and support needs to Birmingham City Council in the following ways:

If you have a concern about a child please see the Council’s website here.